SFNE is the only organization in New England that is focused on helping structural steel, miscellaneous metal and allied companies that serve the building and bridge construction markets in New England. SFNE’s goal is to promote the use of fabricated structural steel and miscellaneous metals in buildings, bridges and similar structures through education, legislative advocacy, and networking activities. As a member of SFNE you will:
- Have the opportunity to meet other members and develop personal relationships that we know can help you get new jobs and increase your profits.
- Benefit from the SFNE advertising placed in trade publications that promote the use of structural and miscellaneous steel.
- Receive the quarterly newsletter, which provides updates on key legislative issues and includes articles from industry experts that can help your business.
- Receive discounts on membership meetings, educational seminars, as well as office supplies from Staples.
- Get a FREE listing on the SFNE website, which can include a link to your website.
- Benefit from legislative advocacy and protection.
The cost of an SFNE membership is only $350 and for new members it is only $300. We are confident that your investment will prove invaluable.
If you establish just one new relationship at an SFNE meeting, you will realize the value of your small SFNE investment.