Canada is not off the table – it’s likely there can be a positive final determination made in both dumping and subsidies;
- All responses count. It is not only for the members who receive a survey from ITC;
- The final questionnaire breaks out fabricators who produce less than 5,000 tons/year. For these smaller fabricators – the questionnaire is simplified as they don’t have to fill out the last two sections;
- All fabricator responses are important.
- The time is now! Responses are due by November 8, 2019.
- If you need help with the questionnaire, please call Wiley Rein and they will file it for you.
Due to the importance of the Structural Steel Case and its effect on New England fabricators, the SFNE Board of Directors decided to make the October 22nd Dinner Meeting a FREE event for all attendees.
The meeting will be held at the Backyard Brewery in Manchester, NH, from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
Wiley Rein Contacts
Christopher Weld | 202.719.4651 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Bell | 202.719.4384 | email@example.com
Paul Zucker | 202.719.3158 | firstname.lastname@example.org